Would you like to rediscover the real you? In order to feel your happiest and get back the energy and motivation you need to face life’s challenges, eating the right foods and making the best lifestyle choices are hugely important.
If you’re not sure where to start, why not take the first step today by booking one of my FREE 30-minute exploratory calls, where we can take a really good look at what it is that you need, what you have tried so far, and what kind of support you are
looking for. I can help you.
After personally discovering that diet and lifestyle changes transformed my health, I left the corporate world to train in Nutritional Therapy so I could share that life-changing experience and help other people improve their health.
Here’s the training behind my passion:
- Member of the British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapists
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council registration
- Level 6 Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from British College of Nutrition and Health (BCNH), London, fully accredited by NTEC
- Continued extensive post-graduate training
- Ongoing research to enable use of the most up-to-date nutritional science to promote good health, optimal performance and
And here’s the person:
- I love food and I’m keen to share my passion
- Understanding of chronic health conditions, as I was diagnosed with PCOS aged 22, followed by gestational diabetes during
two pregnancies. Changing my diet and lifestyle changed my life
- Mum of two teens, two cats and a dog called Juno
- Keen cyclist and yoga fan
- When not working, you’ll either find me cooking, with my head in a book, or digging at the allotment
I will work with you to develop an effective plan specifically designed for your needs. It’s all based on the most up-to-date scientific research, helping you achieve your goals and enjoy the freedom that renewed energy, confidence and feeling yourself
again can bring you. Let me help you start your journey to wellness today.