2 salmon fillets
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp honey
1 x chicory heart - red is nice
10g parsley juice of
1 tbsp capers
100g cherry tomatoes
20g red onion
50g rocket celery leaves
1. Dressing: blitz the parsley, lemon, capers and 2 tbsp of the oil.
2. Prepare and arrange salad on 2 plates- rocket, avocado, tomatoes, red onion, celery leaves. Dress the salad.
3. Baste the chicory in the honey and the remaining oil, fry in frying pan until softened and add to salad.
4. Sear the salmon in a hot pan.
5. Serve the salmon on the dressed salad.