(Serves 3-4 as a snack)
400g tin of chickpeas, drained
1 tsp olive oil
1tsp smoked paprika
1tsp ground cumin
1tsp ground coriander
1. Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan.
2. Tip the chickpeas into a bowl and combine with the olive oil, smoked paprika, cumin and coriander. Toss well until the chickpeas are well coated.
3. Tip out onto a baking tray and bake for 35 minutes.
4. Halfway through, move them round the tray so they dry out evenly and go crunchy.
5. Leave to cool, then store in an airtight container.