½tsp Cream of tartar
½tsp Baking soda
4 Free-range eggs
1 Large ripe banana
2tbsp Light olive oil
1tbsp Maple syrup
1. Place the pecans in a blender and process to form a fine meal.
2. Place in a bowl with the other dry ingredients.
3. Place the eggs, banana, oil and maple syrup in a blender and process until smooth.
4. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Spoon into a lined loaf pan.
6. Bake at 180C for 40—45 minutes until firm to touch.
7. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before turning out.