200g fine almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp fine sea salt
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat the open to 160C and grease or line the muffin tin.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in large bowl.
3. Combine the wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir the wet ingredients into dry ingredients, then fold in the blueberries.
4. Using a large scoop, fill the muffin cups 3/4 full
5. Bake for 20—25 minutes, until golden brown and the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool on wire rack.