(Serves 2 )
1 tsp coconut oil
1 red pepper, diced
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp crushed chilli
½ tsp chilli powder
150g mushrooms, sliced
½ can of chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp tomato puree
1 can mixed beans (black beans work just as well)
1 veg stock cube
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion and garlic for 2 mins.
2. Add the pepper and spices and sweat for 5 mins.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for 1 min.
4. Tip in rest of ingredients and simmer for 5—10 mins.
5. Serve with sliced avocado, slices of lime, quinoa or cauliflower rice.