By Michaela Newsom
Prep time 15 mins + 10 minutes to chill
200g medjool dates
170g hazelnut butter
100g chopped almonds
1.5 tbsp coconut oil
1.5 tbsp honey
4 tbsp raw cacao powder
100g 70% dark chocolate
100g chopped hazelnuts
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
2. Empty the chopped hazelnuts onto a plate. Put the chopped almonds, dates, coconut oil, honey and cacao powder into the food processor and blitz until everything is thoroughly combined.
3. Roll the mixture into balls.
4. Allow the melted chocolate to cool a little, then coat the balls in melted chocolate and roll in the chopped hazelnuts.
5. Place in the fridge to cool for around 15 minutes before eating.
Work with Michaela