2 tbsp white or black chia seeds
150ml unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
Sprinkle ground cinnamon
1 ripe banana
25g vanilla protein powder
1. In a bowl, stir together chia seeds, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Allow to sit for 15 minutes (or even better, refrigerate overnight).
2. The chia seeds will expand and absorb the liquid, creating a chia tapioca.
3. Mash a ripe banana in a bowl, or blend using a blender. If you are not keen on a tapioca texture, add the soaked chia seeds to the blender along with the banana to create a smooth consistency.
4. Place the chia mix and banana in a non-stick saucepan and gently warm through.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the protein powder.