1 tin of chickpeas
1 small clove of garlic
1 tablespoon tahini
Extra virgin olive oil
1 medium cooked beetroot
1. Drain and tip the chickpeas into a food processor.
2. Peel and add the garlic, then add the tahini, a good few squeezes of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
3. Season with a pinch of sea salt, then pop the lid on and blitz.
4. Use a spatula to scrape the hummus down the sides of the bowl, add the beetroot then blitz again until smooth.
5. Taste and add more lemon juice or a splash of water/oil to loosen, if needed, then transfer to a serving bowl.