Terms and Conditions
Orders & Pricing
- Each order for Goods by the Buyer from the Company shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to buy Goods subject to these conditions.
- No order placed by the Buyer shall be deemed to be accepted by the Company until a written acknowledgement of order is issued by the Company or (if earlier) the Company delivers the Goods to the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall ensure that the terms of its order and any applicable specification are complete and accurate.
- All descriptions of the product are published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the goods. They do not form part of the contract and it is not sale by sample.
- Payment is due prior to processing the order. No payment shall be deemed to have been received until the Company has received cleared funds
- The price for the Goods shall be exclusive of any value added tax and all costs or charges in relation to packaging, loading, unloading, carriage and insurance, all of which amounts the Buyer shall pay in addition when it is due to pay for the Goods, unless stated otherwise.
- Delivery can be expected within 5 working days within the UK for most orders, which are sent by 1st class Royal Mail or courier. This is an estimate and not guaranteed as it is dependent on the carrier.
- Next day delivery is available to select at checkout.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company, delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address and the Buyer shall make all arrangements to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Should the Buyer fail to accept delivery of the goods, or has not provided adequate instructions, the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered and risk in the goods shall pass to the Buyer and any costs associated with returning, storing or re-sending shall remain with the Buyer.
- Non-delivery: The quantity of any consignment of Goods as recorded by the Company upon despatch from the Company’s place of business shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by the Buyer on delivery unless the Buyer can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary. The Company shall not be liable for any non-delivery of Goods (even if caused by the Company’s negligence) unless the Buyer gives written notice to the Company of the non-delivery within 48 hours of the date when the Goods would in the ordinary course of events have been received. Any liability of the Company for non-delivery of the Goods shall be limited to replacing the Goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note at the pro rata Contract rate against any invoice raised for such Goods.
- The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and similar loss), costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods (even if caused by the Company’s negligence), nor shall any delay entitle the Buyer to terminate or rescind the Contract unless such delay exceeds 180 days.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
- Refunds / returns / exchanges are available within 30 days as long as the product is returned in ‘as new’ un-tampered condition and at the Buyer’s expense.
- Refunds are not available on electronic download items unless they are proven to be faulty.
- Training courses: Cancellation prior to 30 days of the course date will result in a full refund of those fees. If cancelled between 15 and 30 days before the course, you will receive a 50% refund. If cancelled within 14 days of the course date, no refund will be available.
- Any Goods delivered in a damaged state to the Buyer must be notified immediately to the Company.
- Once the Buyer has notified the Company that it is cancelling the Contract, any sum debited to the Company from the Buyer will be re-credited to the Buyer’s account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the Buyer’s order provided the Goods in question are returned by the Buyer and received by the Company in the condition they were in when delivered.
- If the Buyer does not return the Goods delivered or does not pay the costs of delivery/collection, the Company shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the Goods from the amount to be reimbursed to the Buyer.